2.23.2009

Thomas






We thought you might have been a Dylan Thomas (like the poet) four years ago, but now that we know you so well, you're definitely a Thomas Christian.

Happy birthday you, fun-loving, sweet-spirited, logical-thinker, never forget directions to anywhere, helper to the cook in the kitchen, teacher to your little brother, appreciator of all things cars, tuck-er in of 'Blue' and 'Rooftop', Tootsie-Pop eatin', loving to count stuff, observant beyond words, remembering any song I play in the car, knowing how to work your Daddy's iphone better than your Mama, soccer kickin', Hungry hippo playin', fruit eatin', bubble blowin', drawer of cars, your name and numbers, art-n-craftin', and now, pumpkin pie-cakey-dough trampoline jumper ... I couldn't love you more.

1 comment:

Allison Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Thomas! Although I love the name Dylan and it was one of our picks for a boy name, you are most definetly a Thomas!
Can't wait to come jump on your trampoline. We love ours and have hours of fun on it when it is warmer outside!